Monday, February 4, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures


Well, today I am 35 weeks pregnant. This means Matt and I could potentially be parents of 2 in a matter of weeks. At my last appointment, I was informed I still have low lying placenta. This means we may need to have a C Section at 38 weeks. We are still unsure. We have our next appointment this Friday and should know more information then as far as delivery. Here is a picture of my 35 week belly. Baby Hudson is growing nicely!




Here are some pictures of Westin's new favorite thing to do. He loves to be pulled around the family room in the laundry basket. You really have to fight to get the laundry basket away from him. He doesn't let go (as you can tell from the pictures when we were done)!








Here are a few pictures of just the two of us. As you can see from the third one, Matt was a little tired of taking pictures. I thought it added some character!



1 comment: