Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby Hudson

Well, once again, Hudson is wanting to fight his way out. Tuesday morning I woke up bleeding again. We went into Labor and Delivery and I was 2 cm dilated and contracting. After a few more hours, I had dilated to 4 1/2 cm and they admitted me for active labor. Sure enough, after having ongoing contractions for over 24 hours, and staying just under 5 cm, they released me. So here I am at home, still contracting every few minutes, a cervix that is dilated half way to delivery point, with orders to go back to the hospital when 1. My water breaks 2. Bleeding gets worse or 3. I'm ready for an epidural! That's all we know. These contractions do not feel good, so it's looking as if Hudson may not want to wait until March 3. We shall see. Love everyone.

No comments: