Thursday, September 27, 2007

What's going on

Well, with the crappy building they do here in El Paso, sure enough, we got a leak in our roof. Fortunately, the house is still under warranty. I took some shots of them fixing up the interior. It was a crazy day. Westin thought all the plastic was for him to play on. Wrong! I'm just glad it's over.






After a long day of getting things fixed, we got a nice BIG package in the mail. Yes, Matt is already sending things home. Thanks to all of you who have sent him stuff. Receiving this package just means we are one step closer to having him HOME. I know Westin was excited. He didn't want to leave the box!



Wow, Westin is getting so big. To think, last Christmas, he couldn't even sit on this thing, and now, he's almost too big for it. They grow up so fast!




No comments: