Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Day of School

Hudson had his first day of Preschool today! He was so excited and confident but that quickly changed once we got into the classroom. It was a little overwhelming, with two teachers he didn't know, along with 21 other children. At first, when he was grabbing my leg crying "I want to go home, I don't want to be big", I thought, oh no, you never have to go again! But I toughed it up and am glad I did. I picked him up to find him happy and so proud of his "tooth" necklace they made out of beads and dental floss! He's already thrilled to go back on Thursday and he said he's not going to cry anymore :-) Yay Hudson! Oh, but no more sneaking toys into school!! I guess I have to do a backpack check in the mornings now...














No comments: