Monday, August 25, 2008

Catch Up

We ventured out with some friends (Brandon, April and their 4 year old daughter, Taylor) to the Georgia Aquarium. It happens to be the largest aquarium in the US so it was exciting to see everything they had there to do. We got to slide down whale slides, pet the sea anemones, see all kinds of fish, and wear cool glasses in the 3D movie. Needless to say, we all bought year round passes for the aquarium. What else will April and I have to do while the boys are at grad school?

Hudson has moved on to solid foods. He is eating baby food everyday now and has even started on Biter Biscuits. He is trying to catch up to his brother.

Westin is loving school. He gets so excited to show us his papers at the end of the day. We put them on the fridge anticipating the next week. He is very proud of the work he does!

Matt has secured his schedule at GA Tech! We are so fortunate he will only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday, meaning we get him with us for family time (and studying) 5 days of the week!! He is enjoying his classes.

As for me, well, I'm learning to cook. When you see me in Target with the man in the red shirt, it's because I have no idea what I'm looking for and he pretty much has to walk through the store with me and my "grocery list". I just bought five meals for the week, we will let you know how it goes...










No comments: