Pregnancy is going well. Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks, which means, one more week on the meds and then we let Hudson decide what he wants to do. Matts family will be leaving tomorrow and Grandma Walker will be flying in on Wednesday to help out. Westin loves having the company! He wasn't so sure at first, but now he wakes up every morning looking for them. Here are some pictures from the last few days...
Rookie sure is loving this bedrest thing.

The boys went golfing on Saturday. Matt has been wanting to go for the last few weeks, so it worked out well that his family was here to take care of me and the boys could have some "men" time.





Here are random shots of the Miller Family. Matt and Annie are our little posers. In the picture that looks like they are performing a move from "The Matrix" believe it or not, they were dancing! Fun Times








Westin has the wrong idea with his booster seat. He likes to put it on the floor and use it as a skateboard. Silly Baby!




This was our attempt of trying to get a family photo. I know what you're thinking...why am I at a restaurant when I'm supposed to be on bedrest? Trust me, I paid for it later that night. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but I suppose these Dr's DO know what they're talking about. Back to the bed!



This is Westin telling us "I DON'T DO MORNINGS!"

No comments:
Post a Comment